An algorithm to derive optimal temperature and humidity profiles from ground- and space-based measurements
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Environmental Research Laboratories, Environmental Technology Laboratory in Boulder, Colo
Written in English
- Atmospheric temperature -- Mathematical models,
- Humidity -- Mathematical models
|Statement||B.B. Stankov ... [et al.]|
|Series||NOAA technical memorandum ERL ETL -- 234|
|Contributions||Stankov, B. B, Environmental Technology Laboratory (Environmental Research Laboratories)|
|The Physical Object|
- Spirit teachings
- A Happy New-Year, the news-boys third address to the patrons of the Church Witness
- History Of The Egyptian Masonic Rite Of Memphis Before Called Ancient And Primitive Rite
- Constitutional history of England
- From the palaces to the pike
- Theology at Sixteen Plus
- Innovation in the public service
- The Houses of St. Augustine
- Asia Essential Wall Map Roller (Essential Classroom Wall Maps)
- The eastern fringe of the City
- The Comte de Vergennes
- Gods of Kumano.
- The official guide to Family tree maker 2010
- Soul Retreats¿ for Teachers
- The Approved Social Workers Guide to Mental Health Law (Post-Qualifying Social Work Practice)
- Review of activities.
- Girlhood stories of famous women
- Self-advocacy skills for people with disabilities.
- Dantan, jeune, 1800-1869, and his satirical and other sculpture, especially his portraits chargés,
- Specimens of ancient decorations from Pompeii ...